Originally posted 2008-08-07 13:27:20.
I was tagged with this one, by Hissychick.
Here are the rules …
1. Link to the person who “tagged” you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know your entry is up.
1. My Chinese name actually means “healthy” and “wisdom”, in the respective 2 calligraphy characters following my surname. My mum gave us all our names, including her grand kids (my kids included). Mum’s Chinese, great command of she has.
2. I have Osgood Schlatters disease on my left knee. Had it around puberty, I reckon, when I fell on that knee. It was a great and legit excuse to get out of playing rugby in Australian high school. Yeah? Who you calling a wimp?? Had it fixed since though, mine was a little abnormal in that there was a floatie bit of bone left behind. Cut, took it out, stitched when I was about 17. My older sister also had it when she was doing high jump in high school. Her’s healed by itself (which is usually the case). We now have a small bump at the front of our tibia bones.
3. At this point in time / in my home-related life, I leech off someone else’s unsecured wifi within the condo building. I shouldn’t complain, but bloody hell the connection is slow.
4. Whenever I get the chance (when Hot Mummee isn’t hogging the tv with her anime and when the kids are asleep) I surf these channels, roughly in this order: Discovery channel, Nat Geo, that other Discovery channel (“DSCI”), Animal Planet, Criminal Investigation, HBO, Cinemax, Star Movies, AXN, Star World, CNN. I put down the remote when I find (but not exhaustively): CSI, CSI NY, good movies, movies with babes, those blooper shows of sports disasters, etc. I would definitely skip CSI Miami- there aren’t that many shows where majority of the main characters annoy me this much.
5. At this point in my life, I have been to Singapore, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Gold Coast, Brunei, Bangkok, Paris, Nice, Monaco, London, Mumbai, Istanbul. In that order.
6. I attract mosquitoes. Between Hot Mummee and I, the mozzies would head straight for me. ‘Cos I smell better, that animal magnetism in me. ‘Cos I taste better, that chicken soup essence of me that runs through my veins. What can I say?
Now over to these fellow bloggers: