Originally posted 2008-05-23 13:36:11.
I started writing this, and then forgot all about it!
I have been a silent reader of Anna’s creativity and craftiness for a long time now. I also once declared that I would attempt this at home myself (along with revamping this blog, putting in more attention on properly setting up Adsense, work out a routine for routine work outs, etc), but I will ashamedly give you the excuse of “no time”- when I know it’s really only a matter of time management (or as some self-help experts would say “priority management”; time is constant for everyone on Earth).
Anyway, I am even-more-ashamedly now self-tagging myself for this meme! I am blaming it on the fact that I haven’t got much to blog about lately! (or simply that my priorities have gone awry!)
The rules for this meme are easy:
1. Link to the person that tagged you. (done above)
2. Post the rules on your blog. (done here)
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. (will do below)
4. Tag someone:
My top-of-RSS-list folks are:
Autopsy of Ann
The Man Page
(1) I am very regular, so regular that it has to be right after I wake up every morning. And I am very proud of it!
(2) I won a singing competition when I was 10 or 11 years old. I still sing these days, mainly in the car during the traffic jams. Used to sing in the shower but the neighbours complained… Nah, stopped mainly ‘cos I developed thin skin (called puberty)… okay- the neighbours complained; at least had that “Oh, is that what you look like…” look. I have a fantasy of belting out a good rendition of a U2 song, on stage along with Bono. That’s right, it’s only a fantasy!
(3) I put on weight quite easily. And I am the “heaviest” now in my entire life. Rolls have developed in my mid-drift that I never knew was possible. It’s also now a straight line from my chin to my adam’s apple. What chin you say?
(4) I like visiting stationary stores, even when I have nothing to buy. I sometimes wanna browse the magazines, but I know it’s not worth its price(s) and most are common sense stuff anyway; so I don’t even pick anything up to flip thru. I don’t know, maybe it’s the smell of pencils, maybe it’s obsessive compulsive…
(5) Caitlin’s carseat is behind the front passenger seat. So when she is in the car with me, I remove the headrest of the front seat, so that she can see ahead too, instead of the back of the headrest. I used to only do this at her request, started sometime early last year. But now I do it almost automatically. I guess she’s conditioned me!
(6) I am a Libran. Is that unimportant enough for this list?