So Hot Mummee, the kids, and HM’s mum are in town during the Malaysian school holidays; recall that Caitlin is at school now.
Yes, the long awaited reunion with them, since being away for so long.
And how much, and also how little, things have changed.
The good news/change is that:
- Caitlin has some school homework with her. She came to me for help like she’s been doing this for years;
- Caitlin has learned a lot; she can read and comprehend a lot better now, knows quite a bit of her multiplication tables;
- Caleb is a lot more cohesive now, much expanded vocabulary and also more expressive;
- They do seem to get along better, share stuff, starting to signs of relating to each other.
Now the “bad” news:
- They are still as cheeky as ever!
- But with age, comes more sophisticated cheekiness!
It’s the first time for both of them to experience an Australian winter (but it’s technically still not the coldest time yet) but they seem to take this on quite well. Sure they complain about first observations like COLD TOILET SEATS and cold winds, but generally they seem to enjoy their time here
They will be leaving for home this weekend, but at least I got to see them, hug them, and note these growing characteristics…
Oh, and Hot Mummee still looks, well, hawt